Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Paint

I made this on paint. I think I'm going to write a poem for my imaginative point of view on it. If anyone's reading this, I would love it if you commented saying how you first interpreted it.

It's like a game of chess.
The two colors swirl and spot the playing field.
They work and twist together but also
separate and fight against one another.
One makes a swirl holding so much power that in the swirl it changes the color of the one which is purple everywhere else.
The design holds its self together and accepts even through seperation.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me think of tree branches unfurling a piece of fruit, but the fruit is a doorway into another dimension. Or it reminds me of a hand that is holding something out to someone else and the someone else does not yet know what is in the hand. It reminds me of a ramp unfolding or folding up, with creatures below who want a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two objects interacting, but unable to make a connection....so a negative interaction I suppose. One is very mysterious, the other is very lucid.

    ReplyDelete