Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Amazing Opposites

There is a bird and a tiger.
They only stare at me.
The tiger's bright yellow eyes send me the clear message to watch out
but the bird watches in fear that I may hurt him.
I am only afraid for the bird though.
The tiger stays focused on me, not seeing the bird, but when he does,
it will be an end for sure.
The bird raises it's wings and launches into flight,
landing on the tiger's back.
I watch as the bird lays it's head on the tiger's and I hear the tiger pur.
I am so frozen now at the sight before me, of this yin and yang.
This fire and ice molded together into something new and untouchable
like hot ice , only a light touch will burn you.
They are like the setting sun  behind the deeply shaded mountains,
bright orange from sun to tiger and dark blue-gray from mountains to bird.
The tiger's tail twitches back and forth but he slowly begins to back away under a soft growl.
The soon disappear into the tall grass,
leaving me wondering what I have just seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment